OFA is an annual IMDb verified festival with monthly awarding and a live ceremony in the end of the year.
Festival has Estonian and Ukrainian roots. This year our festival will be in December and probably in Ukraine.
Films will not screen online. Among monthly nominees and winners jury will select the annual festival winners.
Our main mission is to help beginners believe in herself and that everything is possible. Miracles around!
We screen the best international works of filmmakers from all over the world, empowering a wide range of people to be knowledgeable in contemporary art and enhancing their understanding of global cinema trends.
Best Drama Short/Feature Film
Best Comedy Short/Feature Film
Best Horror Short/Feature Film
Best Sci-fi/Fantasy Short/Feature Film
Best Documentary Short/Feature Film
Best Experimental Short/Feature Film
Best Animation Short/Feature Film
Best LGBT Short/Feature Film
Best Student Short/Feature Film
Best Web/TV Series
Best Commercial Video
Best Social Video
Film Best Music Video
Best Director Short/Feature Film
Best Acting Short/Feature Film (Multi-gender category)
Best Cinematography Short/Feature Film
Best Screenwriter Short/Feature Film
Best Visual Effects Short/Feature Film
Best Editing Short/Feature Film
Best Sound Design Short/Feature Film
Best Costume Design
PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS - Online only
Best Portrait Photography
Best Black and White Photography
Best Art Photography
Best Experimental Photography
Best Street Photography
Best Landscape Photography
Best Architectural Photography
Best Travel Photography
Best Fashion Photography
Besr Event Photography
Best Food Photography
Best Newborn Photography
Best Macro Photography
Best Drone Photography
All winners will receive Laurels
Rules & Terms :
- Films can be from anywhere in the world.
- Films must have subtitles in English. For Music Videos no English subtitles needed.
- Films have no premiere requirements or prior screening restrictions that impact Festival eligibility and may have been screened at any number of festivals or other public theatrical exhibitions, broadcast or streamed on television or the Internet, and/or released via any home video or other public distribution platform anywhere in the world.
- Any project may participate, no matter when or where it is created.
- We have given up gender acting nominations: separate awards for Best Actor and Best Actress. This process isn't related to the gender of the actors.
- The filmmaker has cleared all the rights for their film. Onyko Films Awards isn`t the right holder of the films nor responsible towards any claims that arise regarding copyrights.
- Onyko Films Awards has the right to use a trailer, stills and a poster from the films for promotional purposes.
- The Filmmaker/s is/are responsible for making sure all submission materials are submitted by the submission deadline indicated. If your film does not arrive or is not uploaded by the deadline for which you have registered, you may be withdrawn.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- All decisions regarding award winners are considered final and incontestable.
- Applicants acknowledge that OFA reserves the right to change the nature of screenings and events due to circumstances related to public health and welfare or at the direction of local, state, or federal authorities. In such cases, no submission refunds shall be issued.
- Photography entries must be the original work of the Entrant. Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining necessary authorizations in order to submit their work to the Photography Competition (e.g. model release forms, etc).
- All image submissions to the Photography Competition should be in digital format (.jpg). The link should be for one image or series only, and not for a portfolio.